- Chicken thigh pieces ½ kg (debone)
- Water 3 Cups
- Namak (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp
- Sirka (Vinegar) 2-3 tbs
- Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 3 Cups
- Chicken powder 1 & ½ tbs
- Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) 1 tsp
- Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Water 1 & ½
- CupCooking oil for frying
- Mayonnaise ½ Cup
- Hot sauce 2 tbs
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbs
- Mustard paste 1 & ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 pinch or to taste
- Chicken powder ½ tbs
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Onion powder 1 & ½ tsp
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) ½ tbs or to taste
- Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) 1 & ½ tsp
- Burger bun
- Cheese slice
- Jalapeno slices
Pound chicken thigh pieces with the help of the kitchen hammer or meat mallet. In a bowl,add chicken thigh pieces,water,salt,vinegar and mix well,cover & let it rest for 2-3 hours. In a bowl,add all-purpose flour,chicken powder,garlic powder,red chilli powder and mix well. In a separate bowl,add water. Now coat marinated chicken pieces in dry flour mixture then dip into water and again coat in dry flour mixture. In a wok,heat cooking oil & fry chicken on low flame until golden brown (approx. 7-8 minutes).
For Burger Sauce: In a bowl,add mayonnaise,hot sauce,tomato ketchup,mustard paste,salt and whisk well.
Spice Mix: In a bowl,add chicken powder,paprika powder,salt,black pepper powder,onion powder,cumin powder,red chilli powder,garlic powder,cover and shake well.Spice mix is ready!
Assembling: Sprinkle prepared spice mix on both sides of crispy chicken pieces.