- 5 Mangoes
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- Black salt a pinch
- Mint leaves (few)
- Ice cubes as required
- Peel mangoes and cut chunks. In a blender, add mango chunks and grind until you get smooth puree.
- In another pan cook sugar, lime and water until thickens. Let it cool.
- Once it cools down, add mango puree and whisk until well combined.
- Store into air tight bottles and keep it in refrigerator.
- In a glass add two tablespoon of mango squash, ice cubes, water and serve.