- Nestle milkpak yogurt 1 Cup
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 tbs
- Hari mirch (Green chillies) 2 medium
- Lehsan (Garlic) 3-4 cloves
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 1 tbs
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 medium
- Cooking oil ½ Cup
- Laung (Cloves) 5-6
- Darchini (Cinnamon stick) 1 medium
- Sabut kali mirch (Black peppercorns) 8-10
- Badi elaichi (Green cardamom)
- 1Tez paat (Bay leaf)
- 1Mutton kaleji (Liver) ½ kg
- Lemon juice 1 & ½ tbs
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tbs
- Kasuri meethi (Dried fenugreek leaves) ½ tbs
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- Adrak (Ginger) julienne
- Hari mirch (Green chillies)
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander)
- In bowl,add yogurt,garam masala powder,red chili powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,whisk well & set aside.
- In chopper,add green chilies,garlic,fresh coriander,onion,chop well & set aside.
- In wok,add cooking oil,cloves,cinnamon stick,black peppercorns,black cardamom,bay leaf and mix well.
- Now add chopped onion & green chillies mixture,mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mutton liver,mix well and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add yogurt with spices,mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes,cover and cook on low flame until oil separates (approx. 4-5 minutes).
- Add lemon juice,cumin seeds,dried fenugreek leaves,mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well.
Add fresh coriander.
Garish with ginger,green chili,fresh coriander & serve.