Eid, no doubt is all upon dolling up and slaying the entire day along with posting perfect pictures on Instagram and Snapchat. Keeping all points in mind starting from trend and style and ending on the type of weather we have everything figured out for you and here are a few points that will significantly help you:
- In case you live in areas with hot weather, go for powdery cosmetics instead of oily and liquid ones so that they can stay for long.
- Always use moisturizer and primer to create a perfectly flawless base for makeup.
- It is better to throw attention to one feature at a time, so either try out bold lips or smoldering eyes.
- Don’t be afraid of playing with colors and experiment different eye makeups like Arabic eye makeup or artwork inspired eye makeup
- If you have oily skin, keep your hand light on highlighter as it will look extra shiny and sweaty rather than giving you a healthy radiance.
- Use waterproof eyeliner and mascara so that it stays in place even if you sweat as this Eid is going to be hot.
- Once you finish the makeup use setting spray.