- Anday (Eggs) 4
- Water 2 tsp
- Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed to taste
- Namak (Salt) to taste
- Makhan (Butter) 2 tbs
- Makhan (Butter) 1 tbs
- In a bowl add eggs, water, black pepper crushed, salt, whisk well (no white strands or yolk) & set aside.
- In a non-stick frying pan add butter and let it melt.
- Add whisked eggs, stir gently on low flame until eggs are cooked evenly (5-6 minutes).
- Roll out the omelet when completely solid & cooked.
- Add butter in the pan and toss the omelet roll on it.
- French omelet is ready to serve.