- 1can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- Place baking stone in oven. Heat oven to 425°F. Let stone heat in oven 30 minutes.
- 2On pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal, unroll dough. Spread ricotta cheese evenly over dough to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with herbs de Provence. Sprinkle chicken over half of dough; top chicken with cheese blend.
- 3Fold dough in half over filling to form pocket; press edges to seal. Slide calzone onto heated baking stone.
- 4Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving.