- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 ¼ cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Freeze chicken breasts about 20 minutes or so.
- Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally and pound to ¼” thickness.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a small shallow dish.
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl. Dip chicken in egg and then in the crumb mixture pressing to adhere.
- Preheat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Gently add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown and chicken reaches 165°F.