Preparation for chicken pakora
- Mix the chicken thigh pieces with minced ginger, chopped chilli, cumin ground coriander, dried coriander leaf, chilli flakes and ground fenugreek and marinate in the fridge.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and add salt, garlic salt, gram flour, cornflour and baking soda.
- Mix together to combine, then add in the water a splash at a time until you have a batter about the thickness of double (heavy) cream.
- Deep fry the chicken pakora until the coating is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh coriander. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.