- Potato, cut into small cubes
- 2Garbanzo (kabuli chana) ½ cup
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Coriander, finely chopped 1 bunch
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Green chillies, chopped 2
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- Mint leaves, chopped ½ bunch
- Onion, finely chopped 1
- Pomegranate seeds 3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sweet tamarind chutney 2 tbsp
1- Aloo Chana Chaat is very healthy dish, it is light but contains high amount of carbohydrates and vitamins, by eating potato you put on weight and with Chana you gain stamina.
2- Take a bowl and add the potato cubes (boiled and cut into small cubes) and garbanzo beans (soaked overnight and boiled).
3- Add onions,green chillies, red chilli powder, chaat masala, coriander, mint leaves, lime juice, salt, sweet tamarind chutney, pomegranate seeds and mix well.
4- Add in some freshly roasted cumin powder and mix well.
5- Serve fresh or chilled.